Anderson-Livsey Elementary School 2018-2019
School Council Meetings
Monday, September 24, 2018 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Thursday November 15, 2018
Shiloh Cluster School Council Meeting – Shiloh High School
Monday, March 25, 2019 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Thursday March 28, 2019
GCPS Area Board Meeting – Shiloh High School
(School Council Members and ALES parents are invited to attend) 7:00 PM Monday, May 13, 2019 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Maintain a school-wide perspective on issues
- Regularly participate in school council meetings
- Participate in information and training programs
- Act as a link between the school council and the community
- Encourage the participation of parents and others within the school community
- Work to improve student achievement and performance
School Council Membership
Parents or guardians of students enrolled in school, excluding parents and guardians who are also employees of the school -
Two parents who are businesspersons -
Certified teachers who are employed at least four of the six school segments at the school -
Cecilia Anderson - Teacher
Beth Friese - Media Specialist
The school principal -
Christine Knox - Anderson-Livsey ES