You must complete an Alternate Transportation Form if your child is going to another location other than your home. In other words, if your child is a car rider, day care van rider, walker, bike rider or will travel on GCPS bus to a grandparent, babysitter, daycare in our attendance zone, etc., you MUST complete this form and turn it into the office.
In order to ensure the safety of our students during car rider dismissal each day, we are asking that you follow these guidelines and procedures to the fullest extent. Please adhere to these guidelines so that dismissal can be safe and efficient each day!
These guidelines have been established to provide the highest level of safety for our students:
Car rider arrival begins at 7:45 a.m.
- Students must be ready to exit the car when signaled to do so.
- Students must exit and enter the car from the passenger side.
- Car rider dismissal begins at 2:45 p.m.
- Display your Anderson-Livsey car rider decal on the rear view mirror where it is easily visible.
- Pull in the car rider entrance of the school and remain in your car while waiting to advance forward to pick up your child(ren).
- Advance forward slowly as you approach the pickup area as children are entering cars.
- Do not try to go around the other cars if you load before the car in front of you. Wait and please be patient.